Personal Income Tax

Who must file tax returns? In general – all US citizens and residents must file personal income tax returns on their worldwide income. What income is taxable? All income is taxable unless specifically exempted in the tax code. This is where the confusion and complexity begin.

Book Keeping

We remove the burden of tax preparation and submitting tax forms, so you have more time for the things important to you.
The most common forms we file are:
Form 1040 – Individual Income Tax Return
Schedule A – Itemized Deductions
Schedule B – Interest and Dividend Income
Schedule C – Profit or Loss from Business
Schedule D – Capital Gains and Losses with associated Forms 8949
Schedule E – Supplemental Income and Losses
Schedule F – Profit or Loss from Farming
Plus dozens of other forms and schedules

We'll examine how we can best resolve your tax situation.

Schedule an appointment with a Integrity
tax professional or Call (612) 402-0836